Volunteers Week – 1st to 7th June
This Volunteers Week, we’d like to give a big shout-out to all Families Out Loud volunteers who work tirelessly for our cause. Our amazing team have one thing in common – belief in our mission to support families of drug & alcohol users in Wiltshire.
What do our volunteers do?
- Volunteer Writers produce articles for our website & social media sites.
- Volunteer Mentors support those who are living with a loved-one’s drug or alcohol use.
- Volunteer Speakers travel around the county giving presentations and spreading the word.
- Volunteer Helpers join us on the market stalls to smile, to chat about FOL and to sell our lovely products.
- Volunteer Fundraisers raise vital funds through activities like running and walking.
- Volunteer Makers create beautiful handmade items that are sold at craft markets & online to raise funds for our cause.
As a small charity we couldn’t function without you so Thank You All.
and a Special Thank You to…….
…Barbara who has raised thousands of pounds by making beautiful bags, face-masks, make-up bags, kitchen accessories and much, much more. To recognise her hard work and dedication, we nominated Barbara for a Room to Reward Hotel Break for Hidden Heroes and here she is enjoying that well-deserved break with her hubby in Salcombe.
Thank You Barbara – you are truly inspirational!
If you’d like to become a volunteer for Families Out Loud contact us today – firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.